Call us now to book your free online demo on 01689 452432
Use technology to match candidates to vacancies, identify current skills and calculate negotiated rates to generate electronically signed evidence packs including commitment statements with individualised training plans your employer, apprentice and trainers understand.
Take a look at our short video to see what eSignUp has to offer…
…then call us on 01689 452432 for more information or to book your online demo!
Place your order now and get 10% off (for a limited time only)
Manage vacancies and applications
Automatically calculate funding and OTJ hours
Inbuilt document signature functionality
Why should you be using eSignUp?
Benefits for Senior Leaders and Managers
- The electronic process allows identified vacancies to turn into starts quickly so maximising funding from new starts in year.
- Pipeline information by stage is visible to support the forecasting of new starts against plan e.g. direct recruit, placed, interview, on hold etc.
- Information is filterable by account manager or recruitment lead to support the monitoring of staff performance
- Fixed costs and training costs by programme help ensure efficiency of training delivery
- Training hours delivered by employer, main training provider, subcontractor and self study support effective structure of training programmes to maintain efficiencies of delivery
- Processes give confidence that paperwork will meet auditors expectations and electronic signatory is available for all documentation in the evidence pack
- Administration keyboard errors are reduced and more efficient administration processes
- More professional interface with employers supports repeat business and enhances reputation
- The right candidates are put forward for the right jobs ensuring good skills match requirements and maximum funding rates can be negotiated
Benefits for Business Development / Sales Teams
- Shared access to the talent bank allows Account Managers to spec good candidates to employers
- Account Managers can speak confidently about candidates to employers as their details are visible which gives confidence that vacancies will be filled with good apprentices
- Candidates that are over or under qualified are identified early to help focus the right candidates to the right vacancy
- Complicated OTJ calculations, negotiated rates and employer contributions are automatically calculated so you can be confident in negotiations with employers
- The gathering of electronic signatures from employers and apprentices is easy for all paperwork with the inbuilt document signatory
- Administration is much lower as information is only required to be keyed in once and then used to automatically generate documentation
- Filter on your own vacancies or candidates to allow you to concentrate on your own work and targets
Benefits for Training Teams
- Programme templates are set up just once, but easily modified in response to candidate’s current skills so that apprentices have a firm, defined training plan from day 1
- The employer has been fully involved in the development of the training plan and so will support the training and understands their role and responsibility within the partnership
- Mastery of skills is signed off specifically by an assessor / skills coach / tutor so that there is confidence in the validity of the skills scan
- Identification of required Maths and English if appropriate is well defined and can be planned for
Benefits for Candidates / Apprentices
- All staff have access to the talent bank and so can advise the apprentice of progress of their application
- The notes function allows staff to record employer feedback, provide this to the candidate and arrange additional training to support them to improve
- New apprentices are fully involved in the onboarding process and receive electronic copies of training plans and commitment statements for signatory and so they are fully informed and agree the training presented
Benefits for Employers
- The talent bank allows the best candidates to be put forwarded supporting the employer to interview the candidates who are best fit for the vacancies
- The electronic process allows the vacancies to be filled quickly to get apprentices started in post
- The electronic signatory is easy to complete with touch pad and the employer retains all copies for future reference
- The employer is fully involved in developing the training plan and so understands their roles and responsibilities in the training process, particularly release time for Off The Job Training to maximise the training opportunities
- The solid training plan allows the apprentice to contribute to the business from day 1 of employment
- The negotiated rate is clear and the employer understands exactly what training they are paying for including use of government funding and any employer contribution
For more information or to book your demo please fill in your details and we will be in touch. Alternatively give us a call on 01689 452432
Free webinar: Improving the efficiency and effectiveness of your apprenticeship offer
Produced by E-Memoir in association with eSignUp, this complimentary webinar provides participants with an opportunity to consider how to improve the processes associated with the conversion of vacancies into funded starts, generating a talent pipeline into apprenticeships, streamlining initial assessment and training planning, and supporting compliance with required documentation and audit requirements.
Please click here to watch it.